Get new clients with a webinar!
Web conferencing refers to a service that allows conferencing events to be shared with remote locations. These are sometimes referred to as webinars or, for interactive conferences, online workshops. The service allows real-time point-to-point communications as well as multicast communications from one sender to many receivers. It offers data streams of text-based messages, voice and video chat to be shared simultaneously, across geographically dispersed locations. Applications for web conferencing include meetings, training events, lectures, or short presentations from any computer. “Wikipedia
A little too technical for you?
- You have clients in all parts of the world and wish to reach them?
- You want to promote your destination or business without having to go door-to-door?
- You want people talking about you?
A webinar is a promotional tool that allows you from your office, to present your new product or service directly online to your regular and new clients. From their offices, they connect to your presentations and listen to you; they can ask questions and you can answer them online. In addition, the webinars allow you to receive requests for reservations or other services immediately after your webinar.
VMI can offer this service and you will not have to worry about the connection, the long-distance charges or the technology. This service is available worldwide and can be done at different times during the day or evening, to suit the selected time zone of your clients.
Did you know?
- Webinars retain 40% of viewers’ attention. (Source: MakeSocialMediaSell)
- Between 20% and 40% of those who attend a webinar become qualified leads. (Source: ReadyTalk)
- Between 2% and 5% of webinar attendees will buy something from you. (Source: Branded Solopreneur)
- Over 60% of marketers are using webinars as part of their content marketing programs. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
- On a scale of 1 – 5, email ranked 4.46 and was the top tool for promotion. Scoring a 2.77 out of 5, social media is the second most widely used promotional tool for webinars. (Source: ReadyTalk)
- Best practices suggest three weeks of promotion before the webinar. (Source: ReadyTalk)
- Tuesday and Wednesday are the best days to host a webinar. (Source: ReadyTalk)
- The average webinar attendance rate is 40 – 50% of registrants. (Source: ReadyTalk)
- The average viewership per webcast is 53 minutes. (Source: ON24)
- Polls are only used 34% of the time during the webinar. (Source: ReadyTalk)
- The average cost of conducting a webinar is between $100 and $3 000 depending on promotion and technology costs. (Source: ReadyTalk)
- Based on a survey we did with our clients, between 20% and 40% of webinar attendees turned into qualified leads. (Source: ReadyTalk)
- 48% of people said that webinars were least enjoyable when there was a poor presenter. (Source: Redback Conferencing)
- 61% of the B2B companies are doing webinars.
- Travel & Tourism represent only 2%, and they produce only 14 webinars per year when the average number of webinars yearly is 23 and Financial Services companies do 33 per year! (Source: The 2017 Big Book of Webinar Stats, GoToWebinar)
Key benefits of webinars are:
- Reach a highly targeted audience – either live or on demand – quickly and efficiently
- Engage participants through the use of video, audio, slides and interactive options
- Achieve greater range at a generally lower cost than face-to-face meetings
- Live webinars can be replayed on-demand, thus enabling knowledge-sharing and optimum utilization of interesting content
- User-friendly for participants: no travel or accommodation costs involved, and webinars can be searched and referred to for specific content afterwards
- A webinar can be viewed on a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone
- “Green” communications tool: by reducing travel for both presenters and participants, webinars are an environmentally friendly option
- Webinar is an innovative – and hence appealing – way of communicating
- You can be up to four (4) presenters for each webinar for the same price.
You only have to produce your PowerPoint presentation, provide some photos and your logo and voilà!