ABA, NTA, WTM, FTA, BIT, SYTA, FITUR…
VMI offers you the opportunity to participate in several trade shows at lower costs by presenting and promoting your business or destination, at your first participation.
Benefits of trade shows are:
- Lower cost per sale
- Advertising the destinations or products
- Time saving
- Easy access and contacts with many buyers
- Best way to launch and test new services
- Best way to keep clients up-to-date with your new services
- Best overall knowledge of the market
A trade show well-planned is a good marketing tool!
Key factors for a good ROI (return on investment) at a trade show:
- Set aside a budget for the next three years
- Send someone who is known to the trade show
- Send someone who already knows the majority of clients
- Maintain stability in the person who will attend the trade show
- Promote your presence on social media and website
- Review the profile of each of the buyers and make sure to meet the right ones
- Know the destination or business you are selling
- Know your competitors to broaden your offer
- Do follow-ups the week following the trade show
- Update database with comments on each buyers met
- Produce a flyer of your profile, destination and services as well as with the right contact
But above all, if you are attending a trade show for the first time, you might not be aware of all the logistics and loose time trying to understand them, instead of meeting with clients.
If you have always thought that trade shows are expensive, you are right. However, VMI offers you the opportunity to be on the market at a much lower cost than if you were on your own.