Note: when clicking, please click only once – the check takes some time to appear.
- A column with a checked box means that the company intends to participate in the event.
- Every time we create an event, you receive an email.
- Every time you change something on the site, we receive an email.
- You notice the services of Webinars, Chinese luncheon, and ThankU! dinner requires another registration form, and you receive it upon confirming the event.
- If you have other events you would like us to attend, please let us know, and we will put them on the list. We do Europe and Asia as well.
When it’s time to register for the event, you’ll receive an email from us to confirm
if you’re still interested in participating.
- The price is per company.
- The price is adjusted to meet the exchange rate or changes mentioned in the email.
- VMI is usually registered early to take advantage of the lower price.
- You can then cancel your participation without paying the cancellation fee.
If you confirm your participation:
- You receive an invoice representing 50% of the price of the show based on three participants and is payable upon receipt of the invoice.
- If there are less than three companies, the invoice is based on the number of confirmed participants.
- You can pay the invoice by credit card, cheque or Interac.
- When the invoice is issued, you will no longer be able to remove your checked box and have to contact us.
- After the event, we send an invoice which represents the balance (once again adjusted to the exchange rate and final participant).
- You receive the complete report upon receipt of the final balance.
Price does include: accommodation, transportation, listing on the stock exchange, meals, activities, insurances, baggage handling, incidentals and membership of the Association, if necessary + Newsletter.
Price doesn’t include: photocopies of your profile, and taxes.
You must send us a 1 000-word text in English, in MSWord format, which is used to create your seller profile for the event catalogue and in our Newsletter.
This Newsletter is distributed to all events that VMI participates in, whether you participate or not.
You must also send us your high-resolution logo, which we on our web page with a link to your website or profile. See https://vielmarketing.com/
The trade show allows only one sheet profile, so therefore, please provide us with:
- Only one leaf is 8.5 inches x 11 inches.
- Space for a three-hole perforated sheet to the left (1 inch).
- Must include: name, phone, extension, email, contact person for tour operators, logo, website, address, taxes included or not, public rates, season, schedule, courtesy, free, etc.
- Should include: general information, location map, photos, details for groups or individuals, packages, etc.
- A general report of the event,
- A business card report with contacts encountered, company description, address, and specific requests, in MSExcel,
- Copies of some business cards.
- Documents and brochures that are relevant to follow-ups.
Cancellation fees are subject to the refund policy governed by the event organizer and the goodwill of the other participants.
Events on demand – No refund after final confirmation.
No refund within 31 days of the event.
25% refund from 31 to 60 days of the event.
50% refund from 61 to 90 days of the event.
100% refund from 91 to 120 days of the event – minus a $150 administration fee.
- Participants must accept the fact that VMI represents other non-competitive participants. They need to understand that cancelling their participation at the last minute affects the other participants.
- VMI does not negotiate prices and makes no promises to the customers we meet, and VMI speaks only of general and approximate costs.
- You are always responsible for tracking, negotiating prices and inviting them to a fam tour.
- Prizes for the other events are given if we have more than 2 participants interested in participating.
- Please contact us if you have other events (trade only) that you would like to participate in and that are not mentioned in the list. We could thus open it up to all of our participants.
- Profile of your company only. No brochure, and you can send them later in your follow-up.
- We’ll use your PDF to print your profile in Toronto and charge you the cost – about .39¢ per page – colour, 20-pound paper. The whole thing will appear on your final bill, with supporting invoices. Keeping in mind that fewer tour operators want to have a profile sheet, they prefer to receive it by email.